Alexa says lights “not responding”, but they are functional

pzygmunt

As I wrote earlier, we are verifying the problem. Voice control works properly. Only Alexa's answer is wrong for some reason.
rmf6041@aol.com

Got the same issue. Glad I looked at the forum first! Hopefully it will get sorted in the near future
pzygmunt

Generally, nothing has changed on our side. Sometimes it happens that something simply stops working on Alexa's side and Amazon fixes it in a few days. This time the problem persists for more than a few days, so apart from reporting the problem to Amazon, we started looking for the cause on our own. So far, after issuing a control command, Alexa expected our servers to send back "Response" and "ChangeReport" messages. After a deeper analysis, there are many indications that Alexa began to expect the first message to be of the "ChangeReport" type and the second "Reponse". Previously there was no order. We have made changes on our servers to maintain this order (if possible). We'll probably upload the update before the new year and see if that helps.
pzygmunt

Does the issue still occur?
jcswright

No - you fixed it :D

Thank you!
piotr.rybicki

Hi, I have the same problem too since a month or so. Tried to update the firmware but it didn't help. I have ROW-01, ROW-02 and SLW-02. Error appears for all of them.
pzygmunt

This problem has nothing to do with the firmware, it's just the way the servers on Amazon's side work. If it still doesn't work for you. You've tried disconnecting your account and reconnecting, but there's nothing left to do but wait for Amazon.
ArmElec

Hi, I am facing the same issues. Alexa responds saying the device isn’t responding even though it is.
I’ve unlinked the account, deleted the skill and started again but the issue still persists.

Any further updates/ideas please?
pzygmunt

We do not see any irregularities on our side. Please tell us which Supla server you are using (svrX.supla.org, X = ?). We will try to create an account there and see if we can observe similar issues.
rmf6041@aol.com

I still have the issue is this the info required?

svr108.supla.org server address 117 for supla-dev for supla-client 131

Return to “Help”