thermostat with Oled display

robertss

I am a beginner, but I managed to start the encoder thermostat, everything works on the table, but I have a problem with entering the configuration. After pressing 10s, it enters the configuration mode, but when trying to connect, it returns to the original state. As I entered the network and server data in the code, it connects to the supple, displays the address in the application, but you cannot connect to this address.
elmaya

robertss wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:35 pm I am a beginner, but I managed to start the encoder thermostat, everything works on the table, but I have a problem with entering the configuration. After pressing 10s, it enters the configuration mode, but when trying to connect, it returns to the original state. As I entered the network and server data in the code, it connects to the supple, displays the address in the application, but you cannot connect to this address.
set the flash size correctly in arduino ide.
flash size.png
flash size.png (15.45 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
robertss

I set the flash size according to the tip, unfortunately the configuration problem still exists.
Not long ago I started playing with Andruino, unfortunately I don't understand everything.
elmaya

robertss wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:17 pm I set the flash size according to the tip, unfortunately the configuration problem still exists.
Not long ago I started playing with Andruino, unfortunately I don't understand everything.
Are you using the attached libraries?
arduino esp8266 boardmanager 2.7.4?
the other arduino ide configurations as in the previous image?

please tell me what configuration you are using, oled, relay, etc to make a compiled firmware.
robertss

Yes, project libraries included, tile manager (https://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/pack ... index.json), oled 0.96. Tries still other configurations. I know that it may not describe it accurately, but as I mentioned I am learning. Earlier, I ran projects from ready-made .bin files
elmaya

robertss wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:14 pm Yes, project libraries included, tile manager (https://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/pack ... index.json), oled 0.96. Tries still other configurations. I know that it may not describe it accurately, but as I mentioned I am learning. Earlier, I ran projects from ready-made .bin files
try this.
Thermostat_DS_OLED_096_Dimm_Led_DOUT_16Mbit.rar
compiled firmware
(456.35 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
robertss

Thank you. It works. Configuration starts correctly. But I would like to run this one of my recent projects with a relay and encoder. When I upload via Andruino, I don't get everything right, but I keep trying and I'm sorry for taking up precious time.
robertss

Everything works, I ran it configurable, made a few mistakes but figured it out with the help of elmay. Thanks for your help and of course for a great project.
elmaya

robertss wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:20 am Everything works, I ran it configurable, made a few mistakes but figured it out with the help of @elmaya. Thanks for your help and of course for a great project.
don't thank me give me beer! :D
just kidding. :lol: :lol:

I'm glad everything works as it should.
eradek

Hi Elmaya,

I am using your thermostat in couple of devices. Is there a chance for upgraded code for the old version without rotary encoder?

Return to “Ideas and concepts”