Esp8266 doesn't appear connected in cloud and app but router says connected

workatforce

Hello
Greetings,

My esp8266 nodemcu not showing up connected after 30-min or 1 hour.

Once I uploaded a new firmware using gui builder it works only first time user 4 mb flash.

Supla cloud and app shows it is not connected but when I checked my router the router assigned an IP and showing device gui is connected.

I rebooted my router still shows it is connected.
Working on 2.5 ghz.

Light is keep blinking on nodemcu esp8266.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
klew

workatforce wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:54 pm Hello
Hi

You can check again on cfg page what is "last state" message.
If it connected to Wi-Fi, it should be available at IP address assigned by your router. If not, then switch it back to config mode and connect with its Wi-Fi and check at http://192.168.4.1

Additionally, you can check if you provided proper Supla server address. If you use public servers, then it should be svrXX.supla.org, where XX is your server number.
Pleas also check if you have device registration enabled on Cloud.
Widzimy się na Supla Offline Party vol. 2 :!:
workatforce

klew wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:57 am
workatforce wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:54 pm Hello
Hi

You can check again on cfg page what is "last state" message.
If it connected to Wi-Fi, it should be available at IP address assigned by your router. If not, then switch it back to config mode and connect with its Wi-Fi and check at http://192.168.4.1

Additionally, you can check if you provided proper Supla server address. If you use public servers, then it should be svrXX.supla.org, where XX is your server number.
Pleas also check if you have device registration enabled on Cloud.
I was wrong on my point actually one of my router's 2.5ghz stopped working only 5ghz working, transferred to other router with same settings and it started working. and noticed it happened from one of the many reason is looking for ssid. to connect

Problem Solved Thankyou

Return to “General discussion”