How to connect Flush radio temperature sensor RCT-21 to SUPLA?

dzag

Hi!

How can I connect Flush radio temperature sensor RCT-21 to SUPLA cloud?

Thank you!

dean
klew

dzag wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:27 pm How can I connect Flush radio temperature sensor RCT-21 to SUPLA cloud?
RCT-01 uses is for "Exta life" system. There is no simple way to connect it to Supla.
Widzimy się na Supla Offline Party vol. 2 :!:
dzag

Thank you! Is there any other way to get a temperature reading in Supla? And can a temperature be logged in Supla?
klew

dzag wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:45 am Thank you! Is there any other way to get a temperature reading in Supla? And can a temperature be logged in Supla?
There are only DIY solutionss, i.e. buy NodeMCU/Wemos and add there some theremometer(s) like DS18B20, BME280, etc.
I rather don't recommend using DHT22 thermometer - it is cheap, but measurement errors tend to be big. And don't even try DHT11 - those have huge error and, in my opinion, are useless.

Then you can flash your device with GUI Generic software ( https://gui-generic-builder.supla.io/ ), and configure it according to your hardware setup.

Supla stores temperature every 10 min on Cloud.

There are also some other solutions which use Xiaomi Bluetooth temperature sensors, but those will require some gateway installed on i.e. rpi device.
Widzimy się na Supla Offline Party vol. 2 :!:
dzag

Great! Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I also found a YouTube video with instructions on how to do that, so I'll try. :)

Return to “Help”