Transfer devices from one account to another

Jolasnk@yahoo.co.uk

Hi there

My electrician set up all my outside shutters on his phone but now we can't figure out how to move them all to my account. Any ideas??

Thanks
pzygmunt

An electrician should connect the devices to your account, not to his account. Now you need to add all devices to your account using the "Add Device" wizard in the Supla application.
Jolasnk@yahoo.co.uk

Hi
pzygmunt wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:28 pm An electrician should connect the devices to your account, not to his account. Now you need to add all devices to your account using the "Add Device" wizard in the Supla application.
This doesn't make sense. If you should be able to control the devices from multiple phones for example then how can I not be able to connect to his account to transfer the data?
pzygmunt

Of course, you can connect up to 200 smartphones to one account. From what I understood, your electrician connects your devices to his account on his email address. You shouldn't do that.
Jolasnk@yahoo.co.uk

Hi

Yes, what we're trying to do is move all devices to my email so we can delete his account but I just don't see how to do that. Then when I try to add those devices to my supla account it shows as connected but nothing shows on my app just a blank white page. I'm just do confused eitb it all..
pzygmunt

Try to add again. The last step of the add wizard is a summary with the "Last state" field. Upload a screen.
Jolasnk@yahoo.co.uk

Here it is. It's showing as ready but my screen is still blank. I'm completely new to this so I probably am doing something wrong but I don't know what?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210830_220135_org.supla.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210830_220135_org.supla.android.jpg (462.33 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
pzygmunt

You should see this device in your account. Upload a screenshot from your app containing an empty device list.

Return to “Help”