Docker Supla-cloud and Android App login?

Guigeek

Hi everyone, i have some questions about "developing" my own Supla environnement, mainly for Android/iOS App.

Reading a lot of documentations on github and forums, i've installed supla-cloud with docker and nginx-proxy on a dedicated webserver.
The cloud works well with my own domain name. The web based experience is pretty good.

My goal is to have my own supla-cloud server for my friends and family, their friends, coworkers and so on...

I have an average level for dedicated servers, php/sql/html but i'm very limited with android app development.

I've downloaded sources from github to compile my own Android app. With "AndroidStudio", i've changed the url for registration so my friends can create accounts on my supla-cloud.

This part is OK.

But after that, my friends (and I...) can't login with this application.
If they type their mail adress, It says "host not found".
Advanced settings seems to work, but i really prefer to login with mail account.

I don't know where to change the host url to accept users to login with their mail adress into my app...

I've tried to change the .authority url in the uri.builder (autodiscover.supla.org) with my own (file ...\SuplaClient.java) but this leads to a 404 page...

If anyone has already did the modification, or know where to work for accepting clients to login with their mail into my app, i will really appreciate his comments.

Thanks a lot :)
pzygmunt

Give your users an access id and password instead of an email address. You can also modify the application so that you need to enter the server address in addition to your email address.
If you want to use an email address with automatic detection of the server address, you must install your own AD server.

https://github.com/SUPLA/supla-autodiscover
Guigeek

pzygmunt wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:41 pm Give your users an access id and password instead of an email address. You can also modify the application so that you need to enter the server address in addition to your email address.
If you want to use an email address with automatic detection of the server address, you must install your own AD server.

https://github.com/SUPLA/supla-autodiscover
Thanks for the reply, i've changed the "cfg.Host" with my domain name, as I only have 1 server for supla-cloud.

Return to “Help”