sync all esp8266 gpio state

pk79325

Well first of all thank you SUPLA Team for making this awesome iot server . i have learn lots about IOT and make various products my own , but due to lake of debian server knowledge i am not able to modify core commands files like supla deamon .

Now come to my problem , i want to sync all gpio state when it disconnected and connected like Blynk Server (for example). I can make it happen but i need someone expert in debian or CentOS so that commands from user interface can interact with supla core file and send it to esp8266.
And adding graph of power consumption in all gpio state so that it can measure on power consumption on every gpio and send to server. If anyone want i can give the request that what exactly power value send from esp8266 to server , you just have to map with supla server.

Hope my question is clear , but let me know if any information you want. ?
and again thank you for you awesome server and app that makes really life easy in IOT field.
pzygmunt

Please describe what exactly you want do
pk79325

For example i have 4 switches , two switch ON and other two OFF, when wifi get disconnected and reconnect then it shows all devices in OFF state, but what i want when wifi disconnected run devices in same state and when it connected auto turn ON, OFF gpios according to previous state
pzygmunt

Which firmware do you use?
pk79325

please tell me what firmware should i use and process to install..... i am using esp8266 12e
Espablo

pk79325 wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 12:34 pm please tell me what firmware should i use and process to install..... i am using esp8266 12e
Try this firmware inCan for ESP-12e download/file.php?id=812
Każde urządzenie elektryczne działa o wiele lepiej jeśli podłączysz je do prądu. :? :roll:

Return to “General discussion”