Esp8266 12 touch control relay

QLQ

The problem with eps07 is resolved. the designed tile is functional and responds to touch. I am still waiting for the CJMCU2317 relay control system and I am assembling the equipment.

Could @elmaya colleague support DS18 on GPIO2? I will come and thank you for the nice project :)
Clip.jpg
Clip.jpg (42.91 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
jak coś nie działa to włącz zasilanie.....
QLQ

Almost complex. Of course it works - a movie from the test. I am still waiting for the 23017 chip and it folded together with the buttons. I will definitely present
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSvnoFE0nc
jak coś nie działa to włącz zasilanie.....
eradek

PCB is ordered, waiting for delivery. For those touch buttons, do you need to order anything apart from MPR module? Is there anything soldered on the other side of BUTTONs PCB?
elmaya

you just solder the wire to these fantastic touch buttons

eradek

Nice :).
eradek

Finally my tile is ready for config, hopefully will have time to do it over the weekend. Can you let me know which MCP module have you used, mine didn't fit very well and I had to bent pins to make it work.
12_buttons_relay.jpg
12_buttons_relay.jpg (242.22 KiB) Viewed 4026 times
witkowski.med

Hello, this is my first post here. I have a problem to compile code from the first post.
My logs:

supla:590:1: error: 'SuplaDeviceCallbacks' does not name a type

C:\Users\Paweł\Desktop\supla\supla.ino: In function 'void setup()':

supla:444:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'setDigitalReadFuncImpl'

supla:445:15: error: 'class SuplaDeviceClass' has no member named 'setDigitalWriteFuncImpl'

supla:455:34: error: invalid conversion from 'uint8_t* {aka unsigned char*}' to 'const char*' [-fpermissive]

In file included from C:\Users\Paweł\Desktop\supla\supla.ino:4:0:

C:\Users\Pawe�\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SuplaDevice\src/SuplaDevice.h:207:8: error: initializing argument 2 of 'bool SuplaDeviceClass::begin(char*, const char*, const char*, char*, unsigned char)' [-fpermissive]

bool begin(char GUID[SUPLA_GUID_SIZE],

^

supla:455:34: error: invalid conversion from 'int' to 'char*' [-fpermissive]

C:\Users\Pawe�\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SuplaDevice\src/SuplaDevice.h:207:8: error: initializing argument 4 of 'bool SuplaDeviceClass::begin(char*, const char*, const char*, char*, unsigned char)' [-fpermissive]

^

supla:455:34: error: invalid conversion from 'char*' to 'unsigned char' [-fpermissive]

C:\Users\Pawe�\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SuplaDevice\src/SuplaDevice.h:207:8: error: initializing argument 5 of 'bool SuplaDeviceClass::begin(char*, const char*, const char*, char*, unsigned char)' [-fpermissive]

^

C:\Users\Paweł\Desktop\supla\supla.ino: At global scope:

supla:590:1: error: 'SuplaDeviceCallbacks' does not name a type

exit status 1
'SuplaDeviceCallbacks' does not name a type
elmaya

It seems that you do not have the correct Supla library

https://github.com/SUPLA/arduino

and please read the first line of the code carefully.
witkowski.med

Thanks a lot, that was that.
eradek

Hi Guys,

I would like to use this board to manage floor heating, 9 circuits. However I need one more functionality I need additional circuit that will close whenever one of 9 circuits is closed to steer the pump. Is it possible, are there any relay module that has like additional circuit which close whenever one main circuits is closed?

Return to “Ideas and concepts”